Health Preservation in Routine Daily Lives:Regular physical examination:prevent the disease.
✵To help clients and TCM fans know better with the Common Knowledge of Health Preservation in TCM, there comes the online knowledge database in classified categories.
✵The main content including: the introduction of Common Knowledge of Health Preservation, Health Preservation for different groups and in various categories, etc.
✵The modern meaning of Health Preservation refers to the active physical and mental maintenance activities according to the law of human life process.Maintenance or Preservation refers to follow the law of life, through moderate exercise, plus external care and other means, so that the body function and external skin can rest and recuperate, restore due function, which is the first level of health; Cultivation, refers to the broadening of horizons, access to the heart, wide-ranging knowledge, through their own moral and quality of the practice and promotion, so that the body and mind could get a kind of rest and repair, to achieve the purpose of rest the mind and vitality; nourishment refers to the timely and appropriate people, follow the law of heaven and earth, the four seasons, with the appropriate food supplements, in order to nourish the conditioning of the whole body, to achieve the goal of better health and extending the year.
Introduction of Regular physical examination.
Introduction: Regular physical examination is an important measure to prevent the occurrence of diseases, which is equivalent to helping yourself to check the gaps, and is a necessary health habit to protect yourself.
Ancient and modern gleanings: In the book the SuWen(the Plain Questions), we read: "This is why the sage did not treat disease but treat when disease not in attack, not handle with disorder but handle with the condition not in chaos, meaning this. It is not too late for a man to Pierce a well with thirst and cast a cone with a bucket." "Although the disease did not occur, the one who saw the red color stabbed it, and the name is to cure the disease, not in attack." Here, the so-called "undiagnosed" is the existence of precursory minor diseases, that is, the stage with few and mild symptoms in the disease period, similar to the "desire disease" mentioned by herbalist Sun Simiao in the Tang dynasty. In this case, timely discovery, early diagnosis, and treatment undoubtedly play a decisive role. The story of herbalist Bian Que visited Cai Huan gong, in fact, is also the same truth.
Regular physical examination:prevent the disease.
Regular examination is an important part of preventive medicine, for example, breast cancer is preventable and the cure rate of early detection is very high. Breast cancer divides from one cell into two cells for varying lengths of time, ranging from 75 to 1043 days. It takes an average of 10 years for a cancer cell to develop into a 0.2-centimeter cancerous nodule, and another 4-7 years to develop into a 1-centimeter cancerous nodule. So it often takes 8 to 15 years to develop from a single breast cancer cell to a 1-centimeter breast cancer nodule. This length of time provides ample time for early detection of breast cancer.
There are two kinds of examination: one is self-examination; another is to go to a hospital for examination. The female can undertake breast self-examination a week after every month menstruation comes, raise the left arm, the right hand will touch left breast and armpit still do not have outside mammary gland sclerosis, examine carefully, also do not regard mammary gland as a bump by mistake. And usually, both men and women need to check, pay attention to their body changes.
Need to go to the hospital regularly check: busy office workers; People over the age of 65; Smoking for more than 20 years; Patients with hypertension, or taking antihypertensive drugs; Diabetics; Patients of repeated heart attacks; Evidence of coronary artery disease was found by angiography. Many middle-aged and elderly people are prone to diseases of certain genetic or genetic diseases if one or both parents have this disease should pay special attention to their disease. Where the parents have diabetes, hypertension, stroke, cancer, and other diseases, to pay special attention to regular physical examination, should be done every six months. Ordinary people should also have a comprehensive physical examination every year.
1. Protect your bones: a bone mineral density test can tell if you have osteoporosis, which is especially important in older women, where 80 percent of women have it. Osteoporosis can break bones after a minor fall.
2. Cancer prevention: most cancers are just like chronic diseases. They do not come out of the blue in a day but form over a long period. If detected early, the disease can be prevented, prevented from worsening and even cured.
3. Protect your hearing: if you have trouble listening to others, or if your ears are ringing all the time, or if you have a family history of hearing loss, make sure you get a hearing test at the hospital. Otosclerosis, a genetic disorder that causes abnormal growth of the middle ear bone, is more common in women than men, especially during pregnancy and in women ages 15 to 30.
4. Protect your vision: elevated intraocular pressure can be a sign of glaucoma. Examine the optic nerve for a brain tumor; Check the cornea and iris for problems. Look at the lens to see if you have cataracts; Check the retina for macular degeneration; Deterioration of retinal cells. Especially if you wear contact lenses, get tested at least once a year.
5. Protect your teeth: the dentist will examine your teeth, your tongue, the soft and hard tissues of your mouth, your neck, and your chin for abnormal changes. It can prevent gum disease, treat dental caries, and prevent oral cancer.
6. Protect your heart: starting at age 20, get annual blood pressure and electrocardiogram, as well as cholesterol levels, to help determine if your heart is healthy and if you're going to have a heart attack. And elevated cholesterol levels increase the risk not only of heart disease or stroke but also of gallbladder disease.
Tips: Go to the hospital and better wear loose clothes in the examination, do not too cling to the number out of the examination, do not immediately take medicine to try to "check the number" pull back to normal, should firstly regulate life habits, and plan a period of diet therapy, then go to the hospital to see if further treatment is needed.