Amnesia:forgetting,introduction of its pathological reasons,syndrome differentiation and common syndromes.
✵Traditional Chinese medicine has been used for thousands of years. Through thousands of years of practice, it has been proved that Chinese medicine is effective and feasible in treating diseases, preventing diseases and maintaining health. The treatment of diseases with traditional Chinese medicine has saved countless lives. The treatment of diseases in traditional Chinese medicine is macro and comprehensive.
The theoretical system of traditional Chinese medicine is derived from and guided by long-term clinical practice. Through the analysis of the phenomenon, the internal mechanism is explored. Therefore, this unique theoretical system of traditional Chinese medicine has two basic characteristics, one is the overall-concept, the other is the dialectical treatment.
✵Amnesia: What is amnesia? The medical term is temporary memory impairment. Simply put, amnesia is a temporary impairment of the brain's ability to think (or retrieve) information. So the symptoms will go away over time. Dementia, which sometimes looks similar, is the result of severe damage to the whole memory. They are two very different diseases.
✵The causes of amnesia are diverse, the most important reason is age. Recently, the incidence of amnesia tends to be younger, but compared with young people, middle-aged and elderly people over 40 are more likely to suffer from amnesia. The best memory occurs around the age of 20, and then brain function begins to decline gradually. Memory begins to decline formally around the age of 25, and memory declines with age, so it's not surprising that people in their 20s and 30s are plagued by amnesia. Besides, there is an external cause of amnesia. Constant stress and tension can cause brain cells to tire, which worsens amnesia. Excessive smoking, drinking, and vitamin deficiencies can cause temporary memory deterioration.
Common syndromes of Amnesia.
✦The common syndromes of Amnesia are introduced as:
✧1. Amnesia of the heart, spleen, Qi and blood deficiency type: symptoms observed including memory loss, or forget past things, mental fatigue, poor appetite, and abdominal distention, palpitations and could not sleep, tasteless, weak pulse. Should replenish the spleen and Qi, nourish the heart and blood.
✧2. Amnesia of the Yin deficiency and excess fire type: symptoms observed including amnesia(easy to forget, memory loss), dreaminess(many dreams), upset and could not sleep, upset internally with vexation heat, afternoon hot flash(hectic fever), night sweat, male spermatorrhea, female sexual intercourse in the dream, red thin tongue, tongue coating less. Should nourishing Yin and eliminate internal heat, nourishing heart and kidney.
✧3. Amnesia of the kidney essence deficiency type: symptoms observed including amnesia(easy to forget, memory loss), mental fatigue and spirit drooping, low back pain and lack strength, in severe case spermatorrhea(night emission) and premature ejaculation, tastelessness. Should tonifying kidney and replenish the essence.
✧4. Amnesia of the internal phlegm stasis: symptoms observed including amnesia(easy to forget, memory loss), dizziness and pain, body drowsiness, oppression in chest and epigastrium, palpitations and restlessness, tongue color dark, tongue coating greasy. Should removing phlegm and eliminating blood stasis.
Self judgement whether you are suffering from Amnesia?
✦Answer these questions carefully to test whether you are suffering from amnesia or forgetfulness.
1. You often forget your phone number or name.
2, sometimes something has happened, but can not recall the details in a short time.
3. I forgot everything I heard the other day.
4, a long time ago can be skilled in the work, now it is difficult to relearn.
5. It is difficult to adapt to the changes in repeated daily life.
6. Forget important things like your spouse's birthday and wedding anniversary.
7. Repeat the same words often to the same person.
8. Forget whatever you've done.
9. Forgetting appointments.
10. I suddenly forgot what I was saying.
11. Forget to take your medicine.
12, when you buy a lot of things, you always leave one or two things out.
11. Forgetting to turn off the gas and burnt the meal.
14. Ask the same question over and over again.
15. Can't remember if you've done something. For example, lock the door and turn off the power.
16. Forget what you're supposed to take with you.
17. I suddenly don't know how to express myself when I am speaking.
18. Forget where you put things.
19. Could not find the way to where ever been to.
20, items are often placed in the place to find, but found in unexpected places.
Having answered the above questions, you can get a general idea of your forgetfulness.
1. (0-5) means you are normal. It's just a slight memory loss. There's no need to waste time worrying about it.
2. (6-14) means you might have mild amnesia. Many people who suspect they have severe amnesia are at this stage. Slight amnesia most people have, do not need to have too great psychological pressure but should pay attention, quit smoking and alcohol.
3. (15-20) means you are suffering from severe amnesia. Experts should be consulted to find appropriate treatment.
1.Amnesia:forgetting,introduction of its pathological reasons,syndrome differentiation and common syndromes.